Previously Aired: February 18th, 2021 | 6:30pm MST
Online – Live Via Zoom Meeting with Taite Pearson
Join us live online with Taite Pearson, Top Guide from Silver Creek Outfitters in Ketchum, Idaho, as he shares and ties for us several of his top fly patterns. (Check out Taite’s bio below)
- 1.5-Hour Live, Online Fly Tying Class
- 5 of Taite’s Top Producing Patterns
- COVID Safe – Fully Online and Moderated
- HD Video & Close-Up Camera Angles
- Course Difficulty: Intermediate
- Guaranteed to All Who Register: Free 1-Year Access to the Fly Explorer ($36 Value – higher than cost of class)
- 3 Chances to win all 4 online courses from TCTH ($450 Value)
Material lists will be provided after purchase of the class (via the link given)
FLY TYING WITH TAITE PEARSON
Learn the flies of a top guide…they’re almost as good as his beard!
$20 for this class
ABOUT THIS CLASS
Want more flies in your box that are highly effective, yet don’t take hours to tie? In this class Taite Pearson, Top Guide from Silver Creek Outfitters in Ketchum, Idaho, shares and ties for us five of his top fly patterns.
The class page includes:
- Pattern material lists with links to purchase materials.
- Suggested material substitutions
- Fly descriptions with fishing tips and techniques
WATCH CLASS CLIP
To introduce you to new flies patterns and for you to feel equipped to start tying flies with a guide-mindset.
Taite Pearson is a top guide at Silver Creek Outfitters in Ketchum, Idaho, who has fished all over the west catching countless big fish on his secret flies. One of Taite’s all time favorite rivers is the famous Silver Creek. He loves the technicality required to catch those snooty brown trout—16 foot leaders, 7x tippet, and size 22 dry flies!
In addition to his fishing skills, Taite is also a remarkable fly tier who exclusively fishes his custom patterns. Before reconnecting with his love for fly fishing, he was cheffing professionally for 23 years. While those cooking days are over, his chef qualities carry on; just take a look at his organized fly boxes and immaculate, creative flies and you’ll know what we mean!
Most of all, Taite is an all around awesome dude. When not on the water, you will find him shredding the mountain on his snowboard, tearing up the mountain bike trails, or out in the town with his buddies.
Come meet Taite and learn his secret flies at his upcoming tying class. Good times guaranteed…