READING THE WATER CLASS
Technique, approach, and fly selection
At this stage in the Reading the Water Class Series you know the 3 kinds of water, the 5 criteria for trout, and understand and can identity the 14 different water types. Nice work! Now the question is can you use this knowledge to catch fish.
Join us live-online this Wednesday for Reading the Water Part 3 and learn:
- How different water types affect fly selection and technique.
- How to adjust your technique based on the water you’re fishing.
- How reading the water influences the flies you fish.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Lifetime access to our Reading the Water Class Part 2
- Easily navigatable video through chapter markers.
- Site wide 15% discount for So Fly Gear: a lifestyle fly fishing company designing versatile and stylish bamboo apparel.